Job descriptionJob Summary
Responsible for providing moderately complex analysis of information, problems and/or data throughout the pharmacy systems to identify discrepancies and/or failures which require resolution by working with both internal and external partners. Works under general supervision and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Analyzes and reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions. Creates control reports based on analysis of common issues/themes to drive continuous improvement. Assists in driving change as needed. Provides moderately complex analysis of information related to incidents, problems and/or data of a moderate scope, where analysis requires a review of a variety of factors to support future improvements (PO/STO creation, MFC/store movements, salable and non-salable Returns, Interface monitoring/failures, Incident RCA and break/fix, Reporting.
- Performs moderately complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under general supervision. Makes recommendations for the review of more senior staff members
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for moderately complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a variety of issues. May also perform gap analysis
- Communicates perceived risks to senior staff members and leadership with recommendations for mitigation
- Computes metrics involving moderately complex issues
- Develops, analyzes and disseminates moderately complex reports
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships to work collaboratively. Shares knowledge with the team
- Resolves moderately complex issues
- Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more senior staff members. Assists in driving change as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 3 years of experience in a supply chain or business role
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling)
- SAP general knowledge/navigation related to order to receipt and inventory
- SQL querying exposure and navigating large data sets
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Maine Medical Center Portland, ME 04102 Today
Matchwell Gulfport, MS Today