If you are located in commutable distance of Las Vegas, NV, you will have the flexibility to work from home and the office in this hybrid role* as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
Employer Installation and Premium Billing Representatives perform the installation and structure build of assigned accounts, including, installation of membership enrollment. Representatives update premium rates and generate monthly premium invoices. Responsibilities also include preparation of discrepancy reports, review and reconciliation of monthly premium invoice statements, ongoing account maintenance and providing customer service to internal/external clients.
This position is full-time, Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 716 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128. Employees will be required to work 3 days onsite and 2 days from home
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- New Client Installation and maintenance: determination of structure, data entry into applicable eligibility system.
- Review rates from the Underwriting, Sales and Implementation departments to ensure accuracy when entering data into required systems.
- Research and resolution of discrepancies with premium billing invoices, membership enrollment and/or structure set-up.
- Review and monitor account balances, identify discrepancies by focusing on decreasing aging of the outstanding dollars, increasing cash.
- Work with internal Sales Partners and external clients/brokers for timely collections of monthly premiums.
- Regularly communicate and educate clients on available payment options, billing information, payment addresses, invoice due dates and address any other questions that arise.
- Build and maintain productive customer relations applying our culture values (Integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance).
- Utilize electronic file reports to update membership enrollment and eligibility information manually for rejected items.
- Collaboration with internal and external partners for implementation, enrollment.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of data entry experience
- Experience in billing or collections or accounting or bookkeeping or cash handling
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Outlook (creating rules and using calendar), Experience utilizing Microsoft Word (creating, editing, and saving documents), and experience utilizing Microsoft Excel (creating, editing, and saving spreadsheets)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Reside within commutable distance of 2716 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Associate's Degree (or higher) in Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English
- Experience with Siebel program
- Experience in a health insurance operations environment
- Experience with Facets platform and 834 membership files
- Ability to remain focused and productive with changing priorities and repetitive tasks
- Ability to multi – task, including the ability to type while talking on the phone.
- Ability to resolve calls, avoiding escalated complaints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience consistently achieving quality and productivity standards.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare . Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work. SM
Nevada Residents Only The salary range for Nevada residents is $16.83 - $29.66. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #RED