Job description“I can be myself at work.” You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better. We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more. “I can influence my income.” You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses). “I can lead a full life.” You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
- You will utilize your analytical skill set to solve business problems in our investment-related functions, including but not limited to research, sales, strategy, trading, and operations
- You will participate with your cohort in a data science course to sharpen your skillset, with ongoing access to unlimited online learning resources throughout the program
- You will build relationships with business leaders across different departments
- You are currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related quantitative focus with an anticipated graduation date of Spring 2023. Master’s degree is welcomed with an anticipated graduation date of Spring 2023.
- You have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- You are proficient in data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau), analysis tools (i.e. R, SAS, SQL), and/or have coding experience (Java, C++, Python or Perl)
- You have demonstrated interest and experience leveraging analytics and working with large amounts of data to drive significant business impact and/or solve complex problems
- You demonstrate intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity and ambiguity
- You are interested in the financial services industry
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. New York, NY Today