At Bed Bath & Beyond, we are working to transform the company to make it a data driven organization. To get there we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are looking for passionate GCP Data Architects to join our Data & Analytics team to architect and modernize the enterprise data solutions on Google Cloud Platform integrating GCP services and 3rd party data technologies.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of data engineers in designing, developing, testing and deploying high performance data pipelines in GCP.
- As an architect, work with implementing teams providing subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in GCP.
- Analyze and understand Big Data technologies on GCP and lead in architecting data strategies.
Basic Qualifications :
- Solid experience and understanding of large-scale architecting, solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytical platforms in GCP.
- 3+ years designing and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data services in combination with 3rd parties – Databricks Spark, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Airflow, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on premise data warehouses to data platforms on GCP using GCP / 3RD party services.
- 3+ years of experience with designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption using Python / Java / Scala & SQL.
- Experience in building solution architecture, provision infrastructure, secure and reliable data-centric services and application in GCP.
- Understanding of end to end data analytics solutions from ingestion through visualization for large-scale, complex data environments.
- Google Cloud Certified Data Engineer.
Mail Resume to [email protected] in the format [First name]_[Job Title].Pdf or [First name]_[Job Title].docx