Do you have an eye for detail? Are you a bit of a perfectionist? Are you self motivated? If so, you may be a great fit at Sportsman Boats as a Laminator! Fiberglass Laminators laminate layers of fiberglass on molds to form boat decks, hulls, and parts.
Sportsman Boats, a premier center console boat builder in the Summerville, SC area, offers you an exciting future and incredible opportunity for growth. Employee well-being and company culture are integral part of who we are and we are looking for individuals to join our rapidly-growing team that like to be challenged and love to work in a nurturing fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
We offer competitive wages, health insurance, life insurance, vacation, 401k, bonus opportunities and more! We value our employees, take pride in their personal development, and promote from within.
What you will do:
- Select precut fiberglass strips and place onto prepared molds.
- Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using brushes or hands, and smooth out wrinkles and air bubbles with hands, rollers or squeegees
- Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes.
- Apply layers of plastic resin to mold surfaces prior to placement of fiberglass mats, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
To be considered you :
- Will be detail oriented, care, and take pride in doing a great job
- Be responsible and come to work on time every day
- Must be able to work in a non air conditioned environment
- Ability to stand, bend, climb for up to 8 hours per day
Sportsman Boats is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply online or come by our office at 113 Sportsman Way, Summerville, SC 29483.
Job Type: Full-time