Job descriptionOverview: Performs various jobs in aluminum foundry concerned with melting metal, alloying metal, pouring molten metal into molds and pots, preparing metal for shipment. Responsibilities:
- Operates mobile equipment such as: pay loaders, forklifts, skid steers, and overhead crane.
- Stack aluminum ingots
- Knock aluminum ingots out of molds
- Mark stacks of ingot/sows according to customer specification
- Band and label stack of product for shipment to customers
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Problem Solving Skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
QVC Florence, SC 29501 Today
Cortland Area Communities That Care Coalition, Inc. Cortland, NY 13045 Today