Greene Street, a fast growing clothing resale chain, is hiring key-holders at 21 Snyder Ave. We are looking for motivated, sales-driven and fashion-focused individuals who are upbeat, friendly and energetic. We emphasize integrity and customer service and promote green practices. We also pride ourselves on our commitment to promoting from within. Both positions are part-time.
Key-holder candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 2-5 years clothing retail experience
- Strong leader, ability to delegate tasks
- High level of communication
- Team oriented and sales driven
- High energy, and strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of labels and fashion
- Open availability a plus--weekend availability a must.
What's In It for You?
Greene Street is proud to offer all of our valued employees merchandise discounts, store and individual bonus programs, contests, paid training, competitive pay, and opportunity for growth.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
Greeting and assisting customers, boosting sales by encouraging add-ons etc, cash handling, ensuring all areas in the store are maintained to Greene Street standards.
Please include cover letter and resume, and enter the location “Snyder" as well as which position interests you in the subject line.
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Retail sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location