About Williams Sonoma - Memphis, TN & Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
This unique and exciting role within our Supply Chain team will be responsible for large and small-scale project work associated with modeling and optimizing the WSI end-to-end supply chain. This position requires a combination of technical skills, supply chain knowledge, and emotional intelligence to lead change management initiatives and adopt consensus amongst cross functional stakeholders.
The Senior Analyst - Supply Chain Design position will be located in Braselton, GA.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Develop and build repeatable data workflows and models to optimize the end to end supply chain, using Supply Chain Guru
- Collaborate cross-functionally with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels including but not limited to: Engineering, Transportation, Finance, Sourcing, Distribution/ Operations, Inventory, and Merchant teams.
- Perform optimization and maintenance of Sourcing and Routing rules across the Supply Chain & maintain transit grids across supply chain
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Transportation/Logistics, Operations Management or related work experience
- Knowledge of the principles of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages in the area of Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization, Product Flow Analysis, Operations Planning, or Cost to Serve Analysis
- 2-3 years of experience utilizing analytics software tools such as: LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Data Guru, Alteryx, and Tableau.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, both independently and in a team oriented, problem solving environment.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple highly complex projects
- General knowledge of international and domestic transportation, distribution operations or inventory management
- Capability to be strategic in planning while also driving the tactical execution operation
- Ability to analyze current processes and recommend solutions
- Knowledge of SQL and Python preferred.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations