Accepts all purchased products for the Housekeeping Department, verifying accuracy of deliver to purchase orders. Maintains Housekeeping storerooms in accordance to standards. Issues and delivers items to the Villas in accordance with the requisition policies and procedures and conducts weekly inventories.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Assist in the daily operation by delivering supplies needed. Receives and places products in their assigned storeroom location in an organized manner. Checks items received against purchase orders to verify accuracy of the order.
- Issues and delivers products from the Storeroom to Villas. Check each item on the requisitions which may involve counting, verifying each item and checking them against specifications to verify accuracy and approvals for the order.
- Conducts inventories as directed. Ensure all general merchandise items are listed on inventory lists.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying Schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Trump National Doral – Miami from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Associates with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the industry that we are in, a need will occur for each associate to provide “Lateral Service”. Our goal is to ensure that we are maximizing customer satisfaction and as a result there will be times when our associates in the Operation will call upon us for support in order to ensure customer satisfaction occurs.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the Manager based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Participate in hotel/department meetings.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager or special guest requests.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Some work experience in related field preferred.
All associates must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Additional language ability preferred.
Due to the industry that we are in, a need will occur for each associate to provide “Lateral Service”. Our goal is to ensure that we are maximizing customer satisfaction and as a result there will be times when our associates in the Operation will call upon us for support in order to ensure customer satisfaction occurs. When we are fortunate enough for this to occur, each associate will positively respond unless there is a chance that an opportunity resulting in dissatisfying a guest could occur. If this is the case the leader is to be notified and the level of support that is being requested will be obtained.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Maintenance of filing system in accordance with the Record Retention policy.
- Preparation of special reports or projects, as requested.
- Attend all required meetings
- Knowledge of and compliance with all Emergency procedures. Reports unsafe conditions, as
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with other departments, associates and
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly fashion
- Other duties as assigned by management
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read listens and communicates effectively in English and in writing, using correct
grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
- Prepare official correspondence on behalf of management for both external and internal
- communications verbally and in writing.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and continuously performs the essential job functions.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external guests, some of whom will require high
levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
- Ability to effectively transcribe information from handwritten memos and recordings.
Frequency Key: Never – 0 hours; Rare – up to 1 hour; Occasional – 1-3 hours; Frequent – 3-6 Hours;
Constant – 6-8 hours
Physical Activity Frequency
Climbing stairs Occasional
Near Vision Frequent
Far Vision Frequent
Lifting/Carrying (#15 lbs) Occasional
Assimilate into Trump National Doral Miami Cultural Foundation through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements of the Trump Cornerstones. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The hotel will provide the required PPE. Associates will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager.
High School graduate or equivalent preferred. Additional training and education is highly desirable.
Requires 5 years administrative support experience.
Experience with MS Office applications and Outlook required.
Previous work experience should include working in a high-volume environment.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.