We are seeking proven closers that are internally motivated, passionate, and possess a strong consultative sales approach. As a Director of Patient Care, you engage in presentations and impromptu phone calls to discover your patients' needs and help them get started with Thrivelab.
Hormone imbalances are an epidemic affecting 80% of women and 67% of men over 35. In fact a 30 year old man today has the same testosterone level as a 70 year old man in 1990. This issue is compounded with a lack of awareness, access to care and affordability that is resulting in millions going misdiagnosed or untreated.
Thrivelab is a concierge healthtech platform on a mission to make hormone health accessible and affordable nationwide. Our evidence-based hormone balancing programs are natural, safe and effective. Currently in 9 regions expanding nationwide. If you are looking for a massive opportunity you can believe in and have the experience and capacity to make a difference, let’s talk.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Drive sales performance to ensure sales quotas are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manages all leads and activities in CRM and Dialer while remaining in constant communication with potential opportunities and follow ups.
- Ensure all patient interactions and discussions are customized based on their needs and in compliance with company’s approved material and guidelines.
- Achieve company’s daily required volume of outbound and inbound calls to meet daily conversion requirements.
- Foster interest in Thrivelab solutions through a comprehensive health assessment and patient profiling while highlighting all physiological/ psychological symptoms and patient’s pain points.
- Plan and prioritize time and sales activities to maximize opportunities to achieve revenue goals.
- Need to be pro-active, goals and targets driven, collaborator, fully invested in self-development and open to company’s ongoing coaching and training opportunities.
- Retain and demonstrate elevated level of product knowledge while keeping up with current trends and company’s overall mission.
- Effectively operate computer-based customers relationship management software (CRM) with complete knowledge of all social media and google platforms.
- Convey a positive and professional phone image while showing an elevated level of empathy for our patients.
High School Diploma/GED required; Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Phone Sales, B2C, B2B or Inside Sales (preferably in a medical field).
- Proven track-record of sales activities and revenue generation.
- Experience in working with inbound/outbound campaigns, dialer, and CRM platforms.
- Ability to conduct structured and solution- focused conversations while creating strong emotional bonds with patients.
- Work 6 days a week and longer shifts.
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to pick up and learn new technology and interested in doing so.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to convince and provide clear, concise and step by step explanation on how our program works while creating and relying on patient’s profile.
- Strong listening skills, questioning and probing ability.
- Results orientated and expert in rapport building.
- Possess a solution driven sales approach resulting in high conversions while maintaining a positive interaction with the patient throughout the whole presentation.
- Ability and willingness to precisely follow instructions and guidelines provided by the leadership team.
- Strong level of compassion and empathy for end consumers.
- Strong team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8,000.00 - $12,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- What is the best email address to contact you?
- B2C phone sales: 5 years (Required)
- Medical sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote